A. Leave Rules
- 95% Attendance is Compulsory
- Students will not ask for leave without Permission from their Parents.
- Parents are requested to submit an Application for leave if there is some urgency, duly signed by them.
- If any student remains absent from the school without Specific reason for seven days, his/her name will be struck off from the rolls of register.
- Pupils will not be taken off from the school during teaching hours without Gate Pass.
- These rules should be obeyed strictly.
- Every Student should reach the school in the time i.e. 5 minutes before the bell rings.
- They will leave the school after the last bell.
- Parents are requested not to encourage their wards to miss the school without a sufficient cause, for that they should submit an application for leave.
- Students should behave in a refined manner and greet their teachers whenever they see them inside or outside the school.
- Students should come to school in Proper Dress.
- Name, Class, and Roll No. should be clearly marked on their belongings.
- Parents are advised to inculcate in their wards to pay proper respect to their teachers and should not criticize them in the presence of their wards.
- Parents are not allowed to visit classes during their visits to School. If some information has to be passed it should be through the Principal.